ICOE, International Conference on Organic Electronics
2013, June 17 – 2013, June 20
The International Conference on Organic Electronics (ICOE) is an internationally recognized conference where all aspects of this trans-disciplinary domain (Chemistry, Physics, Nano-Science/Technology) are discussed.
Under a single session format, ICOE 2013 will be organized around 3 Topics (T1-3):
- Materials (T1),
- Process & Integration (T2),
- Device’s Physics and modelling (T3).
These technical areas include, but are not limited to:
• Synthesis and characterizations of molecular/polymer semiconductors for (opto)electronics applications;
• Thin film growth, deposition and patterning, physical characterizations of organic layers and interfaces;
• Fundamental studies of optical and electronic properties of organic materials and structures;
• Processing, optimization, characterization, modelling and reliability of organic devices, such as :
- Organic Field-Effect Transistors (OFETs), RFID, memories, batteries, passives and other components
- Organic Light-Emitting Diodes (OLEDs) for display or lighting applications,
- Organic PhotoVoltaics (OPV) and solar cell modules;
- Sensors & Arrays on large area and/or flexible substrates: photodiodes, bio/piezo/chemical sensors
- Devices integration into system on foils, hybrid integration of different (in)organic technologies
- Devices & system’s reliability and aging: Encapsulation, Mechanical/thermal behaviour model and test.
• Circuits and system design;
• Mass production manufacturing, yields, testing, aging, recycling of organic devices & systems